My Spring Wardrobe Obsessions

Spring is soooo close, and that means goodbye bulky winter jackets and hello light layers. (thank god) So, I thought I'd share some of my newest spring clothing essentials for outfit inspiration. 

(Btw the linked products are affiliated😙)


Statement blazers/jackets

One of my biggest fashion inspirations right now is the show Emily in Paris- go watch it right now if you haven't already! The stylist killed it, and I think her style is perfect for spring. Layers are a must for spring because the temperature is constantly up and down, and it's hard to predict the weather. A statement jacket or blazer is the perfect spring piece that everyone needs in their closet. These jackets are so easy to throw over any look, and it makes your outfit looks so chic and high-fashion. You can also easily dress it up or down. You can wear your bold jacket with a pink Chanel turtleneck, a mini skirt, and a pair of Fendi sock boots like Emily, or simply a pair of jeans. Either way, these jackets are a must-have for those cold mornings and sunny afternoons. 
Emily In Paris
@faithmhenderson

Midi skirts/dresses

Recently, I have been really into midi-length skirts and dresses.  They're a great piece for this crazy weather since they give you a hint of summer without your legs freezing off in the wind lol. They come in various styles and patterns, so there are options for everyone- PLUS midi-skirts and dresses are so effortlessly fashionable. 
@faithmhenderson
Amazon Midi skirt


Socks                                                                        

If midi skirts or dresses aren't your things, but it's still too cold to wear a mini skirt, I gotchu. I feel like socks are an underrated clothing item, and they can make a big difference for any outfit. I've been loving knee-high socks, specifically mesh socks, and they give your legs enough coverage so you won't freeze. They're trendy and can totally spice up an outfit.                  

Amazon Knee Socks

@gwendolynpatkunas

Sock Boots

I have been *obsessed* with sock boots recently and I think they're a must for spring. They're SO comfy yet fashionable, plus they come in so many different styles such as chunky heels, stiletto heels, square toe, etc. They add such a fashionable touch to your outfit, and who doesn't want to look fashionable? 
 
Fendi Sock Boots

My New Sock Boots!


Hair Scarves

Accessories, my favourite!! My new favourite accessory is hair scarves. They are so versatile like you can wrap them over your pony-tail, wear them like a bandana, or wear it around your neck just like the Gucci models. (very Parisian for all my Paris lovers out there- like myself) Hair scarves are such a subtle accessory, yet they add a chic and classy element to your look. 

Amazon Hair Scarves

Parisian Style Hair Scarf


Follow my Instagram for more fashion content @faithmhenderson

Fill out my survey to let me know what type of content you would like to see next!

Every day is a fashion show

♡♡♡








Comments

Post a Comment